Hurray! Spring is just around the corner! Time to brighten up your wardrobe and go outside to enjoy the sun.
Here's a list of my spring must haves:
* A pair of comfortable sneakers to go with jeans or, when it's really sunny, a spring dress.
* Fresh flowers to add a dash of colour to your living room or studio.
* A polkadot dress! Nothing beats a polkadot dress. I love mine!
* A tote bag for daytrips, big enough for a delicious sandwich, some water, and a notebook. You can buy tote bags with awesome prints at Society6
* Macarons. Best snack ever on a spring day!
* Bicycle for sunny rides. Rides! Lots of rides! I really like bicycling, especially on sunny days.
* Mint ice tea. My favorite spring drink; fresh, sweet and refreshing.
* And don't forget a pair of rain boots, better safe than sorry. They'll fit just as well with your polkadot dress anyway!